Is Your Instrumentation Exposed? Get Protected!
WE KNOW “TIME IS MONEY” AND IF YOU’RE NOT PREPARED IT COULD COST YOU BOTH.
WINTERIZING IS EASY WITH PARKER’S FAST TRACK MULTITUBE® PROGRAM
- Insulated, Steam & Electric Trace Tubing: Select self-regulating and continuous steam trace tubing available on this program. Click to see qualifying products
- Freeze & Temperature Protection: Protects from large temperature changes
- Fast Shipping: Availability in 15 Days on select products
- Common Trace Applications:
- Water injection and cooling system protection
- Water freeze protection for valves, tubes and other instrumentation products
- Temperature maintenance of gas samples, liquids, and other process materials
- HRSG (heat recovery steam generator)
- Steam blowdown
- Process water (steam condensation line)
DON’T GET CAUGHT WITH AN EMERGENCY ON YOUR HANDS.
CONTACT US NOW for more information and help sizing your tubing
Don’t see your product in the Fast Track brochure?
Contact RG Group. In addition to the Fast Track Program, we carry Parker’s full line of Multitube® products offering a wide range of choices for metal and plastic tubes; including various tubing lengths, insulation thicknesses, jacket materials, and color options. These bundles are typically used for temperature maintenance and freeze protection in chemical processing and refineries, power generation, process control and environmental monitoring systems.
If you are not already using bundles, bundled tubing is an ideal alternative for applications where multiple lengths of tubing are currently being installed independently and typically reduces the overall installation cost and time and offers protection to the individual tubes while being routed throughout a plant.