The Perfect Vacuum Pump Solution for your Industrial Vacuum System
There are COMMON PROBLEMS faced in a range of industrial applications such as plastics, glass, bottling, canning, woodworking, packaging, printing, papermaking and many more.
Changing flow requirements
- Your system is tuned just right for 3 operators, but if another comes online or goes offline, the vacuum level either decreases or increases.
- Constant on/off operation of a vacuum pump piloted by a vacuum switch leads to high maintenance and reliability problems.
High power consumption
- Inefficient units with long run times, operating at maximum vacuum use huge amounts of electrical power, driving up utility costs.
Maintenance costs and downtime are on the increase
- Costs for in-house mechanics or outside maintenance providers are killing your budget. Costly repair kits add to the pain.
- Unreliable pumps interrupt production increasing downtime.
- High operating sound creates location difficulties.
- Leads to compliance and operator safety issues.
- Existing pumps have a large footprint.
- Difficult connections and service access.
THE SOLUTION: Atlas Copco’s GHS Series of variable speed drive Vacuum Pumps!
Changing flow requirements are no longer a problem with set it and forget it vacuum control!
- Variable Speed Drive and automated set-point control allow you to MAINTAIN your process vacuum level, even as flow requirements change.
Dramatic reduction of power consumption!
- You ONLY use the power that’s required to create the vacuum level you need.
Maintenance and downtime are virtually eliminated.
- Oil-sealed, rotary screw vacuum pumps used in Atlas Copco’s GHS VSD+ units have superior performance and a significantly longer life cycle compared to oil-sealed and dry vane pumps.
- Life cycle costs are greatly reduced leading to payback time typically under 2 years.
- Onboard monitoring system is state of the art and tells you when service may be required.
- Remote monitoring ability is available.
- With NO vanes and advanced rotary screw operation, sound is well below that of other technologies.
Logistical problems are a thing of the past
- The compact size, quiet operation and simple plug and play configuration of Atlas Copco’s GHS VSD+ units allow much greater flexibility in location.
What are you waiting for?
For further information, check out the RG Group Industrial Vacuum link