At RG Group, we have the relationships and expertise that can get you what you need, when you need it, without the hassle.
From hydraulic to pneumatic to electromechanical, we have the parts and components you need, but Did You Know that we can also put all those parts together quicker and more economically that you ever thought.
At RG Group we build subassemblies to your specifications and deliver them to your door when you need them. Saving you the stress and hassle related to
● labor and bandwidth constraints
● inventory challenges
● the need for multiple POs
We’ve got you covered. So you and your teams can do what you do best.
And, if you are looking to connect your systems over the Internet, we can provide complete control systems built into your assembly for both mobile and industrial applications.
Our Promise To You
What You Need.
– In-house engineering expertise to design and/or assist you at every step of your project
– All the parts required for your projects — if we don’t have the components needed already on hand, we will stock them for you
– Assembly to your exact specifications
When you need it.
– With the parts already on hand, we are ready to go when you are
– Call or email us, tell us what you need and when you need it
– We assemble and test as, and when, you need it
– We’ll have your subassemblies delivered to your door when you want them
Without the hassle.
– One PO ad we’ll take care of the rest
– On-time and on budget
– It’s really that easy
Call us now to find out more: 717-849-1317 or fill in the Contact us form and we’ll contact you.
Hose Kits & Cylinder Assemblies
Valve Stations/Stack & Manifold assemblies
Custom Filter Assemblies
One of the best ways for companies to reduce spending and improve the production process is to outsource component assembly to the RG Group.
For over 60 years, RG Group has a foot-print worldwide in helping companies outsource their components for turnkey sub-assemblies. Our customers have enjoyed lower inventory and labor costs by contracting RG Group to supply and assembly easy to intricate components.
– Reduce in house labor costs as well as extremely competitive piece prices
– Single supplier for all components
– Fully assembled prior to delivery ensuring all components are fully compatible
– Any issues with the design will be identified at the source
And don’t forget to check out some other areas RG Group can provide support for:
Watch the video to see how the RG Group provides leadership in the design and delivery of innovative motion control products and solutions.
CORPORATE MISSION STATEMENT
Design, manufacture, sell and service fluid handling and motion control solutions and products to a broad base of customers. Our distribution and service market is the Mid-Atlantic United States and our manufacturing market is global.
Creating custom cost-saving initiatives which provide our customers a competitive advantage in today’s global manufacturing environment.
CAGE Code: 14775
NAICS: 423830, 333995, 333996, 332912, 541330
SIC: 5084, 5085
VOSB: (Veteran Owned Small Business)
OCRA: (Online Reps & Cert Application)
CCR: (Central Contractor Registration)
SBA: (Small Business Administration)
ITAR Registered: M27110
FAR / DFAR Complaint
IFPS – Certified Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Connector Specialists
IFPS – Certified Fluid Power Engineers
PMP Certified Project Managers
AWS/ ASME Welders
Made in America