Gast Manufacturing has been a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of pneumatic products since 1921. They create a wide variety of products including compressors, air motors, vacuum pumps and more. Their products have advanced durability and performance, including dual-voltage motors that make them the most versatile in the industry.
Gast Manufacturing Products
Gast products are also designed for ease of serviceability to help eliminate downtime and increase efficiency. When dealing with critical applications, Gast products are the most trusted in the business. They can handle harsh and volatile conditions for high-volume productivity that sets them apart from the competition.
Gast products are a top choice for OEMs and end users in over 100 countries because they provide dependable solutions to challenging applications.
With a reputation for only the highest quality, Gast Manufacturing is continually developing products to set the industry standard. Their cost-effective solutions are applied in a variety of industries such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and environmental cleanup.
Purchase Gast Products From RG Group
At RG Group, we offer a wide range of quality Gast products, in the categories of:
– Gast compressors and pumps
– Gast industrial gear motors
– Gast tank systems
– Gast hydraulic pumps
Gast Pumps and Air Compressors
As one of the Premier Authorized Gast Distributors, RG Group offers a variety of superior Gast pumps, accessories and replacement parts, including Gast diaphragm vacuum pumps and air compressors. They are compact and quiet, which makes them ideal for light-duty jobs in many different applications.
If you need an air-moving product, Gast air compressors and vacuum pumps offer a superior solution with a broad range of types and sizes. Gast Manufacturing products are known industry-wide for their quality, innovative designs and practical applications. At RG Group, we are the ideal dealer to provide you with the Gast pump parts and products you need.
Applications and Features of Gast Vacuum Pumps and Air Compressors
Gast Manufacturing products are used in a variety of different industries and applications. In the medical industry, Gast vacuum pumps are used for air and gas analysis, blood pressure monitors, respiration monitors and breast pumps. In the agricultural industry, Gast pumps and air compressors are used for agricultural foam markers, crop sprayers and pest control equipment. These products are also used in different industries as airbrushes, oil atomizers, lab equipment, food processing and more. The options are endless with Gast’s unbeatable quality and customizable options.
You’ll find the unit you need for your industry with Gast air compressors and pumps that come in standard, twin and miniature sizes and offer the following advanced features:
- Compact and lightweight
- Long life
- Low power consumption
- Easy maintenance
Why Choose Gast Manufacturing Products?
For over 90 years, Gast has been offering revolutionary air solutions for a broad range of customers in different industries. With a diverse background in both engineering and pneumatic experience, Gast is known for providing system solutions that will meet all of your company’s pneumatic needs. In addition to the rugged construction and reliability in pneumatic products, you can count on the following features when you opt for Gast Manufacturing products:
- Fast and efficient delivery: Gast has built up a network of sales representatives and distributors, such as RG Group, throughout the world to guarantee that you receive the products you need quickly. Gast has service facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Hong Kong and Shanghai, China to promise fast, efficient delivery.
- Utilization of the latest technology: The Gast design team creates innovative solutions that capitalize on the latest technology. If Gast doesn’t have the right product to fit your needs, they will develop a custom design that will serve your special requirements.
- Total quality guarantee: Gast constantly guarantees quality with their products. Starting in 1983, the company implemented the total quality process to become even more committed to creating top-of-the-line products. They received ISO 9001 certification, making them a part of an elite group of manufacturing companies.
Want to learn more about Gast’s unparalleled line of pumps and air compressors? Contact RG Group today to get more information and purchase their innovative products.