Upcoming Events & Webinars
Learn from experts on the latest technology that’s improving the way we do business. Discussing the major technical and business considerations in 2020 and beyond.
How to Bring Older Equipment Into The Modern World
Do you have older operational equipment (in the field or on the floor) that has issues interfacing with modern devices and platforms?
Date: March 24th, 2021
Time: 11 AM PST
Do you have older operational equipment (in the field or on the floor) that has issues interfacing with modern devices and platforms? There are common challenges when trying to overcome the communication limitations of your old Modbus devices, Allen Bradley™ PLCs, Siemens™ drives, switchgear, or power monitoring equipment. In this 20-minute webinar, we want to highlight the most important things we’ve learned over our past 35 years of connecting thousands of legacy devices to modern systems.
Join us on March 24th at 11 AM PST as we discuss the key elements to connecting legacy devices to modern systems.
- Overcoming common limitations of older equipment – No Ethernet port, mismatched protocols, raw I/O, and more.
- Addressing the growing importance of cybersecurity considerations.
- Taking the long-term operational mindset, including support and product life-cycle.
With 23 years of experience in the industrial marketplace and over 13 years at Moxa Americas, Todd has held management positions in Sales, Product Marketing and Field Application Engineering. Todd works closely to understand customer issues, pain points and challenges while maintaining focus on their vision and goals. As the Strategic Business Manager for Moxa, Todd not only oversees a team of Key Account Managers, he also works directly with a number of Strategic Accounts/Partnerships. His extensive experience in key vertical markets from Energy and Transportation to Manufacturing and Agriculture provides a well-rounded and creative approach to supporting customers. Todd holds a B.S. degree in International Business and Marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Moxa’s edge connectivity and computing lines, Oliver is responsible for driving market outreach and customer engagement on core Moxa technologies. With 15 years of experience in industrial communications, he is a frequent contributor to technical articles, webinars, and videos about new developments in the industry. Oliver first joined Moxa as a technical writer and has since taken on multiple roles engaging directly with users of industrial technology or managing new global and regional marketing initiatives.Get Event Directions
DESTACO North American “Automation Insights” Virtual Tradeshow
DESTACO Global Digital Events in 2021 will feature numerous Live Sessions with industry experts covering a broad array of topics regarding the Automation and Automotive industries.
Date: March 16-17th, 2021
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
March 16th Topics
– Key Features of Gripping Solutions, How They Have Evolved, and What are the Most Important Features – Roundtable
– What’s New at DESTACO in 2021 That Can Optimize Automation Applications’ Quality and Output
– The Importance of Accuracy vs Repeatability When it Comes to Automation Applications
– Automation – How to Utilize it to Your Advantage
– Determining if Linear or Rotary Positioning is Best for Your Application
March 17th Topics
– DESTACO Experts Addressing Your Current Questions and Our Most Frequently Asked
– Gripping Options Available Today and Things to Consider When Selecting a Gripper for Your Application
– How to Extend the Life of Your DESTACO Products to Minimize Downtime
– Utilizing Automation in the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries
– Flexible Positioning Options to Allow for Versatile Manufacturing – Roundtable
You will be able to ask questions during the roundtable discussions or have specific application questions answered in conversations with our experts through video meetings or one-on-one chats. Industry tips, challenges, advancements, and Frequently Asked Questions will be discussed, along with the introduction of new products available in the industry. Please register for the event that interests you today!
Get Event Directions
Hydraulic Contamination Webinar
Join our webinar on “Hydraulic Contamination”
presented by the RG Group and Parker Hannifin
Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
Location: Online Webinar
Time: 11:30am-12:30pm EST
If your hydraulic system becomes contaminated, the system won’t work correctly. It will cost you money in maintenance cost and downtime… and components will have to be replaced.
Don’t become a statistic!
The experts at RG Group and Parker are hosting a webinar to help you maintain a hydraulic system properly to avoid the 3 majors types of contamination.
Grab some lunch and learn about:
• Types of contamination
• The impacts of contamination
• Sources of contamination
• Diagnosing your system
• Preventing contamination