Thousands of Parts Available
The RG Group network of ParkerStores has more than 3,000 different parts in stock, including:
- Hose assemblies (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Bite-type fittings
- Hydraulic swivels
- Industrial hoses
- Quick couplings (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Field crimping equipment
- Metric fittings
- Tube clamps
- Parker hoses
- Plastic and Teflon fittings
- 37-degree flare fittings
- Tube fittings and adapters
- Hydraulic hoses (one, two, four and six-wire)
- Hydraulic oil and lubricants
- Air hoses
- Filters, regulators and lubricators
- O-ring face seal fittings
- Brass fittings and valves
- Tube fabrication equipment
- Ball valves
- Thermoplastic and Teflon hoses
- Thermoplastic tubing
- Check and needle valves
- Flow control valves
- Compression fittings
With one of the industry’s most comprehensive inventories, you’ll discover the components needed to get the results you want at our ParkerStore for hoses and fittings in Kingston, NY.
Advantages of Our Parker Hose Store in New York
Our Kingston ParkerStore helps customers in New York get the job done. Count on our motion control solutions and ParkerStore HOSE DOCTOR® in Kingston for your operations.
Enjoy advantages like:
RG Group Hose Club Membership
Join the RG Group Hose Club to earn gifts as you shop. Ask our branch manager, Chris Damon, how you can become a member.
Custom Hose Assemblies in Real-Time
If you need to replace a hose assembly, we will provide a one-stop solution. We have the parts and resources to fabricate a hose replacement in-store so that you get what you need when you need it.
Individualized Customer Service
Any customer who enters our Kingston ParkerStore can request one-on-one customer service from our factory-trained experts. They have the expertise to find the parts and services you need for your project.
Solutions From Your Parker Hose Store in New York
Thanks to the partnership between RG Group and Parker, you will get access to local and large-scale solutions, including:
- Hydraulics: Meet the demands of modern hydraulics systems.
- Fluid connectors: Get fittings, tubing and hose for hydraulic, pneumatic and instrumentation purposes.
- Installation and field service: Request on-site installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Automation: Specify tailored solutions for automation and electronics applications.
- Process control: Meet your OEM, MRO and project specifications with top-quality instrumentation.
- Electromechanical systems: Support high-speed systems for industrial, life sciences and semiconductor applications.
- Engineered systems and solutions: Partner with our engineers for solutions tailored to your goals.
- Outsourced manufacturing services: Get custom engineering and manufacturing services.
- Repair and service: Receive industry-leading service from factory-trained experts.
- Vendor-managed inventory services: Streamline your inventory operations.
Combine any of these services offered by our experts to improve your efficiency and project results.
Your ParkerStore for Hose and Fittings in Kingston
Located north of Poughkeepsie, the Kingston ParkerStore has close access to the New York State Thruway and US-209. Whether you’re working in Albany, NY, Newburgh, NY, or in between, our ParkerStore in Kingston, NY, can fulfill your hose and fittings order.
Visit our Parker Store in Kingston for unparalleled selection and customer service or contact us for more information. Stop in to say “Hello!” to our branch manager, Chris Damon, and get expert advice.