Why Choose Us as Your Reading Parker Distributor?
Count on us as your Parker distributor and ParkerStore HOSE DOCTOR® in Sinking Spring, PA. We provide fast and cutting-edge solutions for projects with various applications.
As one of our customers, you get to appreciate these benefits and more:
Choose From Thousands of Parker Components
The RG Group ParkerStore network stocks more than 3,000 parts, including:
- Filters, regulators and lubricators
- Thermoplastic tubing
- 37-degree flare fittings
- Field crimping equipment
- Plastic and Teflon fittings
- O-ring face seal fittings
- Check and needle valves
- Bite-type fittings
- Thermoplastic and Teflon hoses
- Tube clamps
- Parker hoses
- Flow control valves
- Ball valves
- Hydraulic hoses (one, two, four and six-wire)
- Hydraulic oil and lubricants
- Air hoses
- Brass fittings and valves
- Quick couplings (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Industrial hoses
- Metric fittings
- Tube fabrication equipment
- Hydraulic swivels
- Hose assemblies (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Compression fittings
- Tube fittings and adapters
Find the parts and systems you need for your next motion control project at our Parker hose store in eastern PA.
Join the RG Group Hose Club
Ask branch manager Kathy Heinly how you can earn gifts through your purchases. Hose Club membership lets you get more out of your parts shopping.
Get One-On-One, Knowledgeable Service
Our staff has factory training on many major component brands. They will offer personalized advice based on your needs and project specifications.
Request Custom Hose Assemblies In-Store
We have the inventory, resources and expertise to fabricate custom hose assemblies in-store. Let us work with you to find the right components and assemble a dependable replacement for your system.
Your All-in-One Parker Hose Store in Eastern PA
In addition to part sales and consultations, we connect our customers to large-scale solutions from the RG Group at our Parker store in eastern PA.
Ask a team member about these services:
- Fluid connectors: Find tubing, fittings and hoses in the broadest selection of sizes and configurations.
- Hydraulics: Get consulting and parts for cost-effective and energy-efficient hydraulics systems.
- Electromechanical systems: Browse OEMs and machine builders for your company’s cutting-edge electromechanical systems.
- Repair and service: Receive warranty-backed, factory-authorized service and repair for most products.
- Installation and field service: Get maintenance, installation and troubleshooting on-site.
- Process control: Access ultra-high purity, high-quality and critical flow systems and components with RG Group.
- Engineered systems and solutions: Get tailored engineering solutions for your business goals.
- Outsourced manufacturing services: Obtain reliable manufacturing throughout every project stage.
- Automation: Find pneumatic and electronic technology for assembly applications.
- Vendor-managed inventory services: Consolidate and streamline your inventory operations.
Leave it to our team to develop the custom solutions your business needs. For more information, visit our main services page.
Visit Our Parker Store for Hose and Fittings Near Reading
Discover the Reading and Sinking Spring ParkerStore on US-422. Visit us from Allentown, PA Fredericksburg, PA and other towns in the area. For more ParkerStores in Pennsylvania, view our retail store list.