Why Visit Our ParkerStore for Hose and Fittings in York?
If you need motion control parts or a Parker Store HOSE DOCTOR® in York, rely on our experts.
Choose the York ParkerStore for hoses and fittings to enjoy these advantages and more:
An Inventory Featuring Thousands of Parts
With more than 3,000 components available, our inventory has everything you need for your next project. Choose from motion control parts such as:
- Compression fittings
- Hose assemblies (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Flow control valves
- Ball valves
- Hydraulic hoses (one, two, four and six-wire)
- Filters, regulators and lubricators
- Quick couplings (pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Hydraulic oil and lubricants
- Tube fittings and adapters
- Field crimping equipment
- Air hoses
- Bite-type fittings
- Metric fittings
- Thermoplastic and Teflon hoses
- 37-degree flare fittings
- Industrial hoses
- Plastic and Teflon fittings
- Parker hoses
- Tube fabrication equipment
- Thermoplastic tubing
- Check and needle valves
- Tube clamps
- O-ring face seal fittings
- Hydraulic swivels
- Brass fittings and valves
Our team members can help you find the right components for your application.
Exclusive Gifts Through the Hose Club
Ask branch manager Mark Lucabaugh about joining our Hose Club. When you buy parts from the York Parker Store, you can earn excellent gifts.
Custom Hose Assemblies in Real-Time
Let our team handle the hose assembly process from start to finish. After we help you find the right parts, we will fabricate a replacement assembly while you wait.
Personalized Support From the Hose Experts
We dedicate ourselves to prompt, top-of-the-line customer service. Our staff has the expertise needed to provide fast and customized solutions for your project.
Large-Scale Solutions From Our Parker Hose Store in York, PA
As part of the RG Group, we can refer you to large-scale services from our experts. Ask us what we offer in these areas:
- Fluid connectors: Get hose, tubing and fittings for industrial and instrumentation applications.
- Outsourced manufacturing services: Find flexible and responsive manufacturing services, from prototype to final assembly.
- Process control: Receive instrumentation solutions for a wide range of project requirements.
- Vendor-managed inventory services: Streamline your inventory management through smart stocking.
- Engineered systems and solutions: Access custom engineering solutions for your business.
- Repair and service: Get factory-authorized repairs and maintenance with a warranty of at least 12 months.
- Hydraulics: Find motion control products for traditional hydraulic and electro-hydraulic systems.
- Automation: Access parts and consulting for comprehensive assembly systems.
- Installation and field service: Receive on-site maintenance, troubleshooting and installation assistance.
- Electromechanical systems: Get machine builders and OEMs to give your business a competitive edge.
Get more information about our solutions by visiting our services page.
Your Parker Distributor in York, PA
Take I-83 or US-30 to get to the York ParkerStore. We serve customers in York, PA, Gettysburg, PA, Chambersburg, PA and more. If your company operates outside those areas, look at our full location list to find a ParkerStore near you, like in Reading, PA or Lancaster, PA.