What Is Robotic System Integration and Why Is It Important?
Robotic system integration is the process of programming robots to perform automated tasks. Automated tasks are essential for a wide variety of industries, including food and beverage, medical, electrical, packing and more. Robotic system integrators are teams or companies that will evaluate the needs of your robotic system, create an automation plan and launch the production of your automation setup. With integrated automation and robotics, you can design solutions for making production processes faster and more efficient. Additionally, being able to introduce automation to potential areas of improvement will save your company time and money on everything from labor to raw materials. Robotic system integration is ideal for numerous applications, including:
- Pick and place
- Material handling and removal
- And more
How Do We Integrate Robots?
At RG Group, we understand the importance of successful robotic systems integration for your company’s productivity and return on investment (ROI). That’s why we implement a careful and thorough automation process so you can get the most out of your integration.
- Analyze your needs: The first thing we do is perform an analysis to determine what specific automation processes will most benefit your company. We will conduct a study of your project using diagnostic tools to assess the best robotic tools for the needs of your application.
- Create an automation plan: Once we’ve identified your needs, we will create an integration plan that best suits your technical, financial, environmental and safety requirements.
- Put the plan into production: After we’ve determined and tested all the details, our technicians and engineers build the system and integrate all elements of production. When the system is in place, we perform numerous tests to make sure everything is working correctly, and we will provide training and support to your employees.
What Brands Do We Work With?
At RG Group, we work with all the top robotics brands, including:
- Fanuc Robotics
- Parker Automation
- MIR (Mobile Industrial Robots)
- Precise Automation
- AutoGuide Mobile Robots
When we analyze your company- and project-specific needs, we will identify which brands have the best machines and tools for your unique requirements. We have in-depth knowledge of and experience with all the brands we use, and we have the expertise to identify and implement the best products.
Why Choose RG Group?
When it comes to robotic system integrators, RG Group is a top choice. There are many benefits to working with us, including:
- Cost-effective solutions: We will work with your budget to find the perfect robotic solutions that will increase your production and save on time and money.
- Expert robotic system integrators: With more than 45 years of operational experience and access to all the top robotics brands, we have the expertise you need to integrate your robotics system successfully.
- Customization: We offer customized machinery and specialized equipment that can be designed to meet your exact specifications.
- Efficient: Whether you’re setting up a new production line or trying to streamline an existing one, we have the skills to make the process as fast and efficient as possible.
- Sustainable solutions: We focus on reducing your operational costs by making your processes more efficient and reducing your energy consumption.
- Strategic locations: With locations throughout the mid-Atlantic region, we can provide real-time, made-to-order solutions and 24/7 repair and installation services.
If you need a customized solution for your production process, robot integrators can provide the technology and know-how to get the job done. At RG Group, we have robotic systems integrators who will identify, source and implement the specific technology you need to complete the process successfully. We partner with the best robotics manufacturers in the world to provide you with the best automation and robotic products and services possible. With more than 60 years as a leader in the design, application and supply of fluid handling and motion control technologies, we have the expertise to help you enhance your processes. If you’re looking for an automation solution, our creative and innovative team will develop a cost-effective, sustainable solution for your business. To find out more about our robotic systems integration services, give us a call at (800) 340-0854 or complete our online form. We will contact you as soon as possible.