Advantages of Parker CPI™ Single Ferrule Instrumentation Tube Fittings VS Welding
- In order to guarantee a quality welded tube system, welders require extensive training, experience and certification. Additional certifications may be required to work in specific environments and other countries. CPI™ fitting installation techniques can be taught in a single, short class.
- Welds must be pressure tested and X-rayed to ensure they are properly done. CPI™ joins can be quickly checked with an installation gauge to ensure proper makeup.
- Welding is a permanent attachment method. Once a weld is made the part must be damaged or destroyed to disassemble it. In order to service a component in a welded system, the tube must be cut or unions must be added. CPI™ systems allow components to be serviced by breaking the lines at the existing fittings.
- CPI™ has a Molybdenum Disulfide-coated nut with fine pitch threads. That ensures no galling during fitting makeup.
- Save the time that it takes to properly train, certify and maintain required yearly paperwork of welders.
- Save inventory by stocking fittings instead of gases, welding machines and equipment.
- Save on installation time with CPI™ fittings compared to welding.
To set up a training class or for more information, contact RG Group today.